As a professional educator, lifelong learner and business owner, I am a firm believer that knowledge has the power to elevate our broader understanding of our goals as well as improve the quality of our inter-personal relationships.
The Grief Spot offers a education and training in the format of a single workshop or presentation or as a series. Hourly and whole project rates are available. Services can be delivered at your site or via video conferencing (to groups of 4 or less).
Care Professionals – available to care staff and administrators
- Identifying and managing symbolic loss, stress, compassion fatigue and burnout
- Grief Counseling Support – individuals or for a care team
Topics include but not limited to:
- Grief-driven burnout for professional caregivers
- Grief-driven burnout for family caregivers
- Home Relocation – considerations and strategies for a smoother move
- Conscious Aging – Adapting to planned and unplanned changes as we age
- Cognitive Health – A Holistic Approach
- Discussing death with Children
To discuss details of organizing a support group, workshop or presentation:
Debbie Shapiro M.S. GC-C.
925.934.6331 (message number)
Click here for resume