- Cognitive Interventionist – Home Care Assistance, Centennial CO (currently)
- Art Docent – Unforgettable Art, Centennial, CO (currently)
- Helpline Coordinator – Alzheimer’s Association, Denver, CO
- Aging Well Resource Center – Littleton, CO
- MorningStar Assisted Living – Littleton, CO
- Head of School, Bright Horizon Montessori at the Marina – Denver CO
- Director, Alternatives in Action, Home Sweet Home Preschool – Alameda, CA
- Head of School/Primary Teacher, Evergreen Montessori – Alamo, CA
Presentations / Workshops:
- Grief- Driven Job Burnout. Home Care Assistance, Centennial CO (2017)
- Compassion Fatigue: Supporting Your Volunteers. Alzheimer’s Association (2017)
- Conscious Aging: 3-Part Workshop. Highlands Ranch Community Center, Highlands Ranch, Colorado. (2016).
- Signs of Concern When Working with the Elderly. Stephens Ministry, Highlands Ranch, CO. (2015).
- Conscious Aging: 1 Day Workshop. Kasha Yoga Center, Lakewood, CO. (2014).
- A Contextual Understanding of Montessori. Bright Horizon’s, Denver, CO (2011).
- Creating and Maintaining a Quality Preschool. American Montessori Regional Conference, San Diego, CA (2010).
- Three Part Workshop Series. Unschooling National Conference; Fort Worth, TX (2007)
- Meeting Children Where They Are: Teaching to how we learn
- Getting Organized: Fostering Independence and Self-Reliance at Home
- Math Mania: Sequence of Montessori Math Materials
- Your” Employee Handbook. American Montessori National Convention. San Francisco, CA (1993)
Masters in Human Development and Family Studies – Gerontology
North Dakota State University, Fargo, N.D. (2015)
Bachelor of Art in Human Development – Adult Development
California State University, East Bay (2006)
- Grief Counseling, American Institute of Healthcare Professional, 2017
- Conscious Aging Facilitator, Institute of Noetic Sciences, Petaluma, CA 2014
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver EssentiALZ Training, Advanced, 2013
- California Early Childhood Instructor, Contra Costa County, Concord, CA 2000
- Pre-Primary Teacher, MACTE, American Montessori Society, New York, NY, 1993